A lot of our listeners have told us they want to know MORE about how to write great COPY. And in particular, how to use that copy to attract and build relationships with key strategic partners or influencers.
That’s why, in this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with Copywriting Expert, Bernadette Schwerdt about how to write better copy to get more clients and to connect with strategies alliances.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The biggest mistakes Bernadette has seen people make when writing copy (after helping 9000 copywriters!)
- Why you need to treat yourself like an ad agency
- Why thinking about your target market is like spilling a glass of red wine onto a napkin!
- How to get over writer’s block
- When is the right time to hire a copywriter versus writing your own copy?
- The first place to look for a copywriter
- How to brief a copywriter so you actually get great copy that works!
- Why you should be worried if your copywriter isn’t challenging you
- How to break the ice when approaching a new potential strategic alliance
- The role of personalisation and how to create a compelling message that will get your partner’s attention
- When to “make the ask”
- How to show you’ve taken the time to know someone’s content and build rapport
- Why you want to find ways to “start small” to build to big wins
- How the “affiliate mentality” could be costing you finding great partnerships
- Why you want to be clear about what you’re really good at and find those people who need your superpower
- And so much more!
Also mentioned in this episode: