I just returned from spending a week attending the Business Mastermind I belong to. It was a powerful time to evaluate my business and look at what is working and what needs a different or fresh approach.
In this episode, I’m sharing five of the most important questions you could be asking yourself to get more clarity, focus on your business, and fine-tune your business model and marketing.
Listen to Hear:
- Why being clear on the ways you’re getting people into your world takes the pressure down and saves you time and energy.
- How choosing what you want people to buy first gets prospects buying faster and reduces the amount of marketing you need.
- Why asking for the sale is an essential and ACTIVE part of success in your business.
- How to identify and eliminate the bottlenecks that are stopping you from reaching your goals.
- What to do next to take your business to the next level.
Mentioned in This Episode: