Your lead magnet is one of the best ways to get people starting the journey towards buying from you because it’s typically a very low commitment someone needs to make – and they get something of value in return.
But how much time do you REALLY have to spend creating your lead magnet?
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon dispel the myth that you need to spend a ton of time creating your lead magnet. Instead, they show you 3 lead magnets you can create in 3 hours (or less!) with minimum fuss and maximum impact.
Tune into this episode to see how you can create your lead magnet in the same amount of time it takes to watch a movie… and get cracking attracting more people into your world and making more sales.
Also included with this episode is the FREE Lead Magnet Starter Guide, which outlines various types of lead magnets, how to choose your topic plus tips for creating effective lead magnet content.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you are only limited by your imagination when it comes to what format your lead magnet can take
- Why you NEED a lead magnet
- The places you can promote your lead magnet (hint: it’s not just for your website!)
- The NUMBER 1 thing you can do to leverage EVERY lead magnet you create
- Why your Lead Magnet Thank You page is one of the most wasted pages in your marketing funnel (and what you can do about it)
- How to get 50% or more of the people who opt in for your lead magnet to IMMEDIATELY take the next step with you
- Why the amount of time you spend on your lead magnet is not an indicator of the success of your lead magnet
- Why you DON’T want to solve ALL the problems with your lead magnet (and how you can create a balance between problem and solution)
- How to break through if you’re currently STUCK creating your lead magnet
- How to use your Lead Magnet to test a new product idea or marketing hook
- Why an “ugly” experimental version of your lead magnet is EVEN better than a perfectly designed lead magnet
- Do you need a dedicated landing page for your lead magnet?
- How to make the most of your existing content when creating a new lead magnet
- The smart trick Suzi did that turned one lead magnet into multiple lead magnets in just a couple of hours
- Do “Fill in the blanks” type lead magnets REALLY work?
- The visually intriguing lead magnet attracting the MOST attention right now
- And much more
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Mindmap Tools list:
- Episode 9 – 5 Specific Lead Magnets That Get Results
- Episode 11 – The Step 2 Secret
- Episode 52 – 8 types of subject lines that will get your emails opened
- Episode 66 – Turning Content Into Sales With The Problem / Solution Dance