Are you a small business owner who doesn’t have a big splashy budget for your marketing…but you still want to grow your audience and your sales? If so, this episode is for you.
In today’s episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon look at 5 Ways To Promote Your Content (that won’t break the bank). These strategies are ideal if you don’t have a huge marketing budget and you’re looking for ways to get more people reading, watching and clicking on your content.
Included in this episode is a BONUS download – 10 Low-Cost Ways to Grow Your Email List which gives you some of our top tips to grow your email list cost effectively.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to set up a joint venture so it’s win/win
- How Suzi and Michelle choose their joint venture partners
- What Andrew Davis’ Brandscaping concept can teach you about getting creative with joint promotions
- How we used Facebook LIVE to make high ticket retreat sales at virtually no cost
- How HerBusiness is using a private Facebook Group to make sales and keep customers longer
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Email Marketing Edge Master Course
- Your Ideal Client Episode
- Andrew Davis – Brandscaping
- Kim Snider, sync2crm
- Ryan Levesque – ASK Method
- Kate Toon Facebook Group
- MakeMe Team Challenge App
- Peta Green 28-day Challenge
- REACH Week Facebook LIVE
- Episode 56 – Webinars That Sell