Something we know many business owners struggle with is building your own personal profile.
While we might all conceptually think, “Yes! That’s what I want.” Often when it comes down to tooting your own horn or being seen, we can clam up and want to hide.
In today’s episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share 5 super simple content strategies you can use to start building your profile and getting yourself more known.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to inject more of YOU into your content marketing with some simple ideas that you can treat like a checklist (every business owner needs these 5 things happening if they want to start building their profile).
- The ideal images of yourself to share (and it goes beyond that old headshot you got taken a few years back!).
- The unexpectedly easy way to get personal branding images that don’t cost anything!
- Tips on creating a compelling bio.
- How to put your best foot forward and resist the temptation to “downplay” your achievements.
- Exactly what kind of content to share to boost your profile.
- 3 Simple Ways to make yourself more visible on your website (with real life examples).
- What you need to do to revamp your Social Media profiles.
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- The REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- HerBusiness Facebook Group
- Ep 133 – How To Use Photography to Advance Your Personal Brand – With Jamie Swanson
- Ep 145 – Toot Your Own Horn, Dammit!
- Belinda Weaver – Copywrite Matters
- Valerie Khoo – Power Stories
- Get New Clients Coaching Week