If you’ve ever felt like you’ve overwhelmed people who bought your online course by giving too much content; or you’ve ever delivered an information session and had people tune out; or you’ve run a 5-day Challenge or 3-Day event and wondered why you didn’t get high feedback scores when you put your heart and soul into it – it’s likely because you were missing this 3-part approach to your content.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon are diving into the “teach, do, review” approach that can totally revolutionise how you deliver your Course, Training & Event Content by making it more effective and engaging and delivering REAL results for your students and clients.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to cure your content from being a “blurtfest” where you share a ton of information but bore your students to distraction
- Why wanting to share all that you know is one of the WORST things you can do for your students
- Why creating space in your courses and content for people to “try” to implement, even with imperfect knowledge, is key for successful learning outcomes
- How this 3-part process can get you more student success stories
- Why there’s more to the “review” step than just Q&A
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: