A question we get all the time is “I know I need to keep in touch with my customers, but what do I talk to them about? Where do I get my content ideas from?”
So, in this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share 3 content brainstorming ideas that can fast track your content creation and give you all the topics you need for a year!
And, if you’re not someone who batches your content for a year in advance, that’s ok too, because you can use these ideas to stay just a few weeks ahead, or as inspiration for a specific campaign (you can also use these ideas on social, for your email marketing, for your videos, for content in your Facebook Group, your Youtube channel, your LinkedIn profile – really anywhere you share your ideas and connect with your community!).
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to use an organic Facebook Traffic expert’s amazing strategy to create dozens of social media ideas in literally minutes
- How to get brilliant video content ideas with the click of a mouse
- The unusual but surprisingly powerful way to use Clubhouse to create your content plan
- Why being generous and hosting a Q&A session could give you a ton of content ideas
- What most people leave out of their surveys (and why it’s a crying shame, because when you do this your content basically writes itself!)
- The “Battle of the Batch” – do you REALLY need to have your content created months in advance?
- The “30-day cheat” that turns one month’s content into an entire year’s worth
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- HerBusiness Hub – library of trainings, including Rachel Miller Session
- Rachel Miller’s PostDeck App
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 159 “Clubhouse: Grow Your Community and Influence” with Shana Bresnahan
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 31 – How to use surveys to discover exactly what your customers want, and how to give it to them with Ryan Levesque
- Content Sells Podcast Episode 154 – #1 Lead Magnet Mistake