What if you could find a way to figure out EXACTLY what your prospects want and then deliver it to them via a highly effective sales process, tailored to their specific preferences?
In this episode of the Content Sells Podcast, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk to #1 bestselling author and leading marketer, Ryan Levesque, of askmethod.com to find how he was able to use his Ask Method to create marketing funnels that were so effective he was able to build multi-million dollar businesses in 23 different industries, generating more than 52,000 leads a DAY and over $100 million dollars in sales in the process.
Plus, included in this episode is free access to an Executive Summary of the Ask Book and a Free 13-Page Ask Method Blueprint, courtesy of Ryan Levesque. Go here to access your FREE Ask Resources now.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The specific wording of the single most important question you need to ask everyone on your list
- How to define your client segments
- Ryan Levesque’s Deep Dive Survey process for discovering the top 3 to 5 challenges your customers are facing
- The one question type your customers CANNOT answer, and how to work around it
- Why you need to first DIAGNOSE and then PRESCRIBE with your quizzes and surveys
- Why the 80/20 rule applies to segmenting your list
You can learn more about Ryan Levesque at askmethod.com.
Buy the Book