Today we’re talking about how to use Surveys— not just as a way to learn more about your audience (which they are AWESOME for!) but also something that BOTH Suzi and Michelle have found is really powerful — and that is using your surveys as a way to CREATE your content.
It’s such a shame to get all that great information from a survey and only use it ONCE to gain some insights and then put it in a drawer. In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon explore how your audience is literally handing to you on a silver platter how they want to be communicated with through their survey responses — from the words they use to the issues they raise. And, how you can USE that information to create ALL kinds of content from headlines to lead magnets and everything in between.
EXTRA RESOURCES: We HIGHLY recommend Ryan Levesque’s awesome book “Ask” if you want to learn more about how to create surveys for your audience and analyse your results. You can get the book for FREE here (plus shipping costs): https://book.askmethod.com/
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you need to be surveying your audience WAY more than you probably are right now (and what the TOP reasons are for sending a survey)
- How to know for sure if your new product is living up to market expectations (and what to do about it if it’s not)
- How to use a survey to build buzz for your new product or upcoming campaign (yes, getting people to answer questions about a topic you are about to promote REALLY works!)
- How and WHEN to use a survey as part of your sales process so that when you DO make your offer it is seen as the EXACT answer to what your audience is looking for
- How to use your surveys for inspiration on headlines and bullet points in your copy
- Why a “flubby belly” is better than a “stomach” and other important truths about the language your market is using
- How a regular survey or a themed survey can actually turn into a lead magnet or even get your media exposure!
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: