Between them, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon have done about a “hundred million” slide presentations. OK… maybe that’s a slight exaggeration… but they’ve done a LOT!
In this episode, your hosts, share their top tips for great slide presentations.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to find great content ideas “hiding in plain sight” – just like the topic for this podcast!
- The FIRST thing you need to do when prepping for a slide presentation
- The one question to ask your audience that will dramatically improve the connection you make with your audience through your slides
- Suzi’s behind the scenes hack for ensuring she’s always on point with every slide
- Michelle’s simple way to make sure you don’t forget “unfinished” slides in your deck
- Design disasters and how to avoid them
- How to know if you are inflicting “death by a thousand bullet points” on your audience – and the workarounds that will bring your audience back to life!
- The MINDSET shift you need to make and remember every time you create a slide deck
- How to visualise more of your data (and why that matters)
- Tech tips that you can use… even if you aren’t “tecchy”
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: