MVP stands for Minimum Viable Product and it’s all about getting to market with the bare essentials of your product or program and testing the idea is actually what the market wants, BEFORE you over invest and create the entire fully fleshed out bells and whistles version of the product. Once you know “it flies” THEN you launch it.
Your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk you through how to adopt the MVP mindset and give you case studies and examples of how you can get to market quickly and get customer feedback as soon as you can.
This MVP approach can SAVE you making some big and expensive mistakes AND it can actually enlist your customers to help you create your product for free, make it better and more likely to sell!
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to go to market with a “less than perfect” course, program, product or service.
- What you definitely DON’T skimp on when launching your MVP.
- The MVP example that involved a flip chart and a zoom connection and turned into a multi million dollar program.
- How to get invaluable feedback from your first buyers.
- What to price your MVP.
- How to position your MVP so the early version is perceived as something positive versus a prototype.
- Why the fact people like to “get in on the ground floor” of something works in your favour when launching an MVP.
- How Michelle and Suzi launched a 5-figure program with no funnel and no fancy online portal (and why they kept it that way!).
- How to become “The Scientist” in your business and why that will make you less stressed and able to create better products that sell!
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: