PR (Public Relations) is a topic we touched on a couple of episodes ago and we are going deeper into practical ways you can use publicity to get known in your market, be the person journalists call and build your authority as an expert.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with PR maven, Monica Rosenfeld, Managing Director of WordStorm PR, a boutique-sized PR agency she founded in 2000, about how you can tap into the curiosity of journalists so you get more exposure in the media!
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What it means to have a “Media Mindset”
- Why journalists love business owners who take a proactive (vs passive) approach to the news
- The 3 pieces of research you MUST do on the media in your industry
- How to boost your credibility for months and even years AFTER your media appearances
- Why PR beats Social Media!
- The specific times it makes sense to do PR
- The BEST type of PR (not what you might expect!)
- Monica’s favourite “go-to” PR Strategy
- The #1 mistake PR “newbies” make and why you will NEVER get featured in the media if you make this error
- The “Top 5 Hook Angles” that will get a journalist’s attention
- The big tip you can take from Monica’s World Forest Day campaign
- How to make your business story “newsworthy”
- What to look for in a PR agen
- 5 ways to make the most of your media mentions
- And much more.
SPECIAL OFFER for Content Sells Podcast Listeners!
1-hour Media Strategy Session With Monica
Just $245 ex GST (normally $395 – SAVE 38%!)