A strong Public Relations strategy can radically increase your exposure and authority by being seen in the media and alongside other go to experts and influencers in various platforms. This is often money-can’t-buy brand awareness for you and your business and when done strategically, can result in increased sales and opportunities for you as a thought leader.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share a special “from the vault” training delivered inside the HerBusiness Network from PR Expert Candice Meisels.
This training gives you a first-pass overview of what PR is and how to use it to be seen as an expert and get picked up by the media.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The stories of two HerBusiness Members and Masterminders who are having awesome PR wins right now
- One of the most common misunderstandings about what PR is and is not
- Why PR can be so powerful for SMALL business owners (and why it’s not just for big corporations with large budgets)
- How PR fits into your business and your marketing strategy
- Where the “PR Power” in your business is likely “hiding” and how to find it
- How to position yourself as an expert to the media
- Why you need to shrug off Imposter Syndrome to be seen and heard using PR
- And much more.