In this herBusiness Podcast interview with the Australian Businesswomen’s Network, Angela shares her tips and insight on how to start making decisions in perfect focus.
Angela says we often try to make our decisions in perfect balance with each other when what we need to do is shift our thinking over to making decisions in perfect focus. We need to focus on what is important and what we can control.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Angela Lockwood to learn:
- What happens and what to do when we are faced with too many choices
- How to approach the idea of getting focused
- The business cycle and the stages/choices every business person goes through
- How creating good habits can lead to better decision making
- The changes we will see in our results and mood
- What to do with overwhelm and ‘stuck-ness’ in our business
- How to find more focus and clarity in business
- The daily habits that can totally change the results we get
Mentioned in this episode:
Do the Work, by Steven Pressfield
This post was co-authored by Halie Lange. Halie is currently completing a web and design internship at the Australian Businesswomen’s Network. She studies Graphic Design and Marketing at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
Did you enjoy this episode? Do us a favour…
Did you enjoy this episode? We’d love for you to review this podcast on iTunes! (Click ‘View in iTunes’, then ‘Write a Review’ at the bottom of the page.)
Subscribe on iTunes and get new episodes automatically:
Buy the Book