Communication happens to be one of my favourite topics.
It’s how as business leaders we upgrade our relationships, our businesses and our lives.
In this episode I speak to you about communicating powerfully, being more visible and reaching more people with your message…
When you want to take your business from one level to another, your ability to communicate your vision is really important.
When you want to reach more people and reach higher goals, communication is key.
So often women are not willing to really put themselves out there and communicate in a big way.
And that has an impact on the number of people we can reach and the results we can get.
So, that’s what we’re looking in this episode.
This is for you if…
- You’re not putting yourself forward for opportunities as much as you’d like to
- You want to connect with your customers more and in different ways but you don’t want to feel vulnerable or be criticized
- You’re just not sure how to communicate the value that you bring
- You feel like you could be making more of an impact but you’re holding back
- You could also be a great communicator – and you’re looking to keep honing your skills
- Or you have a brand new type of product or service and you’ve never positioned that offer in the market before
- You’ve changed your focus and while you knew how to talk about yourself in your old business, you’re not sure who you want to be now that you creating a new direction for your business
- You lack some confidence and belief in yourself or your product and who you’re being doesn’t match up with what you’re doing and the results you’re getting.
To reach more people, make more of an impact, reach more customers…
To make a dent in the world — you need to be able to communicate confidently.
P.S. Be sure to subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- Clockwork: Design a Business to Run Itself
- Becoming a Big Deal in Your Niche with Amy Porterfield
- How to Stop Marketing AT Your Customers and Start Marketing with Them with Seth Godin