What if you could end price negotiations and stop clients from haggling, once and for all?
According to marketer Seth Godin, one simple (but not easy) change that can make all the difference is to stop trying to sell to everyone, and instead to get specific about WHO you serve.
And that means doing something that fills most business owners with fear:
Saying NO to customers who are not your target market.
In this interview with Suzi Dafnis and Seth Godin, you’ll learn how to position your business to the right audience and gain the confidence to say:
“I made something of value for a select few people, and it’s worth what it costs.”
Listen to our favourite marketer in conversation with Suzi Dafnis to hear:
- What it means to really SEE our ideal clients
- Why all we need to be successful is the smallest VIABLE market
- What stops us from being REMARKABLE MARKETERs and business owners
- Why SPECIFICITY BEATS GENERALITIES when it comes to your niche
- How to get into the heads of those that we want to MAKE AN IMPACT on
- The important DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BRAND MARKETING AND DIRECT MARKETING and why we should be doing both
- Why discounting OUR PRICE tells our market we are scared
- The role of FREE CONTENT VS PAID CONTENT in our bigger plan
- You can DO WORK THAT MATTERS for people who care
For more episodes and links to Seth’s blog and latest book, visit herbusiness.com/101.
BONUS: Business Growth Audit
FREE report shows you exactly how you rate across the 8 Business Growth Zones which makes it really clear what to focus on next to get more traction, get more results and go from solopreneur to growing and scaling a businsess. Get yours now at herbusinessgrowthaudit.com.