There are plenty of external factors that can derail your success in business. But do you know where some of the most negative factors can be?
Inside our own heads.
Women can be their own worst critics:
“I can’t do this.”
“I don’t know enough.”
“People are going to realise I’m not sure what I’m doing.”
In this podcast episode with Amy Porterfield, host of the Marketing Made Easy podcast, you’ll learn why the goals you’ve been setting, both for yourself and your business, might be too small.
You’ll be encouraged to NOT hang out on the sidelines, watching other people play the big game. But instead, to get in the game of becoming a big deal in YOUR niche.
It’s time to set big goals. Goals that scare you.
Because it’s those huge goals that push you out of your comfort zone and stretch you further than you thought possible.
Imagine if you set a big hairy audacious goal and really committed to playing BIG. What could your business look like 12 months from now?
Listen to this episode of the HerBusiness Podcast with Suzi Dafnis and Amy Porterfield to discover:
- What keeps us from realising our full potential as business owners
- Why getting uncomfortable leads to the biggest growth
- The impact of “showing up” in your business
- How sharing your honest self builds a connection with your customers
- Why Amy always follows her mentors’ advice
- What Amy had to change about her inner monologue in order to grow her business
- Why you need financial markers of success AND markers about the people you serve, and how you’ve helped their lives
- How you know WHEN you’ve become a “big deal”
- Why it’s important to celebrate your wins