Today we want to focus on one very specific idea… it’s really more of a mindset that we’ve been talking about a lot lately with our Masterminders, clients and members and we wanted to share it on the show…
And that is this idea of slowing down so you can actually go faster. It can sound counterintuitive, “But wait, I want to get to 6-figures this year in my business!” Or “I’ve got a webinar in 4 days!” Or “My clients are screaming at me right now because my website went down. You want me to what???”
“You want me to go slow to go fast?” And our answer is, in a lot of cases, YES. Even in what appears to be urgent chaos.
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon look at the benefits of the “Tactical Pause.”
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The lesson to be learned from US Airport Security staff who need speed, but ask for slow.
- What a retired US Army Colonel can teach content marketers about pausing before creating
- The 3 parts to a Tactical Pause
- Why pausing to refresh could be the single most important thing you do in your busy day today
- How going slow to go fast relates to a “Campaign Mindset” that can save you from “knee jerk” marketing
- Why sometimes feeling like you are “going fast” is an illusion
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: