Karina Pellicone of Plum Petal hit a six-figure revenue milestone in April 2022. After launching her wholesale website and business model, she’s grown her jewellery business 75% from the previous year.
But this shift in revenue to her jewellery business didn’t happen overnight.
It took seeing some incremental growth in her eCommerce store and then deliberately deciding to work with a new type of ideal client. A change to focus on business-to-business transactions in addition to her direct-to-consumer eCommerce business has significantly shifted her revenue and results.
In this episode, Karina shares:
- The two MARKETING STRATEGIES Karina used to go from a five-figure business to over $100k
- How understanding her ideal client helps Karina SELL MORE of her products
- What gave her the COURAGE and INSPIRATION to start a whole new income stream in her business
- Why she no longer does the things she’s not good at and how she’s building a team that FREES UP HER TIME
- The roles she considers the MOST important for giving her leverage and time back for herself and her family
- The unexpected and surprising gift that came out of the pandemic
Mentioned in This Episode:
Visit Karina’s Plum Petal Website for a 10% discount and distinctive statement jewellery that will make you feel confident, beautiful and desirable.
Follow Plum Petal on Instagram