We’ve just concluded the annual HerBusiness REACH Retreat in Hawaii (A-Mazing!). And one topic we discussed was how to communicate your value. It brought up some REALLY fascinating conversation about what stops us from really charging what we’re worth and owning the value we bring… so we thought we’d continue the discussion (and some tips on how to overcome those blocks) on today’s show!
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you’re not alone if you sometimes feel like a “fraud”
- The BIG reason many people don’t create their sales content (Hint: It’s not always because you don’t have the skill)
- How to deal with criticism from others when you raise your prices or start really owning and sharing the value you bring
- The “rip off” complaint and why it’s not as scary as you might think
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness REACH Retreat in Hawaii
- HerBusiness Success Mastermind
- Episode 27 – Videos That Sell with James Wedmore
- Episode 73 – How We Got Started With Facebook LIVE
- Episode 56 – Webinars That Sell
- Episode 22 – How To Use Guarantees & Risk Reversal in Your Content To Get More Sales
- Episode 65 – How To Create Great Visual Models & Frameworks