When we think about making progress in business, we are often asked to set a vision, set our sights forward, and look ahead at what we want and what we can create in the future.
But, what if the better and faster way to make progress is to look backward?
Today I want to share with you the counter-intuitive way to make progress. This way creates a more straightforward path for you, accelerates your forward momentum, and prevents you from repeating past mistakes.
In this episode, I’ll show you:
- Four questions to ask to become more aware of the current reality of your business (This will uncover what you love and what is keeping you stuck.)
- How looking back at the road you’ve travelled helps you make big leaps forward
- The powerful five-part REACH process for creating more of what you want in your business and your life.
- How to stop seeing life and business through a ‘distorted’ lens.
- The antidote to shrunken dreams. What to do if your business and your confidence have taken a hit over the last two years.
- A pathway to post-pandemic growth and prosperity.
- Why your past does not predict your future
- How to overcome upper-limit thinking that is keeping you from realising your heart’s desire.
- And much more.
Ready To Get More Clarity and Focus. Design that Exciting New Direction you KNOW is Waiting for You and Your Business?
Join us at The REACH Retreat in Hawaii. This is a VERY special trip… and I’d love you to join us.
Even if you’re just curious I encourage you to apply now – there’s no obligation but it does ensure you get priority access AND the Early Bird savings!
All the details are over at TheReachRetreat.com
Mentioned in This Episode: