Applications work great for high ticket products and services because higher dollar sales typically require a bit more 1:1 connection and more personalized, high touch support in order for people to feel ready and confident to move forward and make the purchase.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, are talking about how you can sell high ticket items and premium products and services using an application process.
The application process is something we’ve used very effectively when offering our higher value programs, like the REACH Retreat and the Marketing Success Mastermind.
We’ve also used it for our annual Mastermind Experience event where people can work with us for one month and get all the perks and benefits of our main Mastermind.
Listen to This Episode to Hear More About:
- How to know whether you need to add an application call to your sales process / marketing funnel.
- How to go from Webinar to Application
- How to craft the Application experience so your potential customer arrives confident and eager to buy from you vs you having to “beg” for the sale
- Why you won’t say yes to everyone who applies (and how to think about that)
- Why the application process is PERFECT for you if there are certain criteria someone needs before they should be working with you
- At what price point should you start thinking about adding an application call to the mix?
- How to know whether to make applications free, paid or another third alternative we share on this episode!
- What questions do you ask in your application form?
- What do you say on the call to make it a win/win for you and your customer (and skyrocket your results!)
- And much more!
Also Mentioned in This Episode: