In this episode we’re doing something that’s become a tradition! It’s our annual Best Content Marketing Books episode!
Your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon LOVE talking books and they’ve got some GOODIES to share!
Plus we’ve released our newly updated 2023 Content Sells Reading List which you can get here!
Listen to This Episode to Hear More About:
- The book Michelle read early in the year that “just wouldn’t leave her alone.”
- How one author is demystifying “charisma” and why you need to be more charismatic in your marketing.
- The books Suzi loved so much she literally bought HUNDREDS of copies of to share!
- The non-business book that Michelle can’t take off her bedside table and the “rules” it contains (which, unlike most rules, can give you more freedom and expansion in your life!).
- Why asking the simple question “who?” instead of “how?” can be a gamechanger for you and your business (and the book to read to help you build more leverage, growth and support into your business.
- And much more!
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness Marketing Success Mastermind
- Content Sells NEWLY UPDATED Reading List for 2023
- Cues: Master the Secret Language of Charismatic Communication – Vanessa Van Edwards
- Chill and Prosper – Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Shortcut: How Analogies Reveal Connections, Spark Innovation and Sell Our Greatest Ideas – John Pollack
- The Gap and the Gain – Dan Sullivan, Benjamin Hardy
- Wolf Pack – Abby Wambach
- Who Not How – Dan Sullivan, Benjamin Hardy