We’ve all likely felt that feeling of overwhelm or a deadline approaching and there’s just TOO much on our plate, whether it be a new webinar we are writing and doing slides for or a Facebook LIVE we committed to or a speaking engagement, podcast interview, email campaign – you name it – there are countless sources of “content stress.”
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon discuss how very often the cause of this content stress can be traced back to one key habit they call the “ESTIMATION Habit.”
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why we often underestimate what’s involved in a project and over estimate what we can get done – and why that’s a “perfect storm” for content stress
- The “content stress” moment Suzi avoided by accident (and why “Cancel-elation” is a thing!)
- Three things you can do RIGHT NOW to have a healthier “Estimation Habit” and bring your content stress levels down
- The 5 important things you need to ask yourself at the START of a project
- What a “campaign mindset” is and why you want to develop one
- The simple one-page planning process that can save you MANY of your content stress headaches and give you a more realistic sense of the scope of your projects.
- And much more.