In today’s episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share 3-Steps To Finally Getting ANY Big Content Project DONE! And this is a way for you to actually get some of those bigger content projects done – you know the ones you “mean” to get up and happening but another week or month slips by and you haven’t got your blog running or you didn’t get that new lead magnet created or your website still has that outdated video on it.
Whatever the project is, we’ve got a 3-step process for helping you GET. IT. DONE.
YOUR FREE RESOURCES FOR THIS EPISODE:
You also get the special download to go with this episode – it is the Marketing Success Plan framework and you can get that here.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- What we “borrowed” from Angela Duckworth’ book “GRIT” and why you want to do this too!
- The role Goal Setting plays in getting stuff done (and why you might have been doing this wrong all these years!)
- The one tweak you can make to the kind of goals you set that can END procrastination and get you moving!
- Why “low level” goals might not sound sexy, but they sure can deliver AMAZING results when you understand a concept known as GOAL STRUCTURE
- What Olympic Gold Medallist Michael Phelps can teach us all about getting big projects done
- The 3-part Marketing Success Plan Suzi and Michelle use to tackle large projects and get into momentum
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Linda Diggle – The Book Boffin
- Episode 55 – How to Use a Book to Grow Your Brand
- Diana Ross – I’m Coming Out