With a laptop and a smartphone, Natalie Sisson built a six-figure education business that she can run from anywhere in the world. And one of the keys to that success has been her book publishing strategy.
In today’s episode, my co-host Michelle Falzon and I chat with Natalie, who has just released her new book The Freedom Plan, about how you can use a book as a way to build your profile.
Tap into her wealth of experience as someone who literally built her business based on her content and ideas.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Get the first 3 chapters of Natalie’s new book The Freedom Plan here for free.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Natalie’s opinion on whether it’s best to go with a publisher, self-publish or use a hybrid publisher
- How big a platform you REALLY need to launch your own book (the answer may surprise you)
- Innovative ways to get your book content created without it feeling like a slog (and how Natalie used her blog content to create her first book)
- Why you don’t have to be off in a hut in Siberia writing a book in isolation and how to get it done in and around your busy life
- The one key to your content that will guarantee your book has a long shelf life
- The merits of a “virtual” book tour
- How to keep your book top of mind for your audience after the initial publication push
- Why you need to think of your book as an entry point to the rest of your services
- How Natalie is offering other products and services to readers of her books (and why you want to do that too)
- Much, much more…
Also mentioned in this episode:
Here’s to doing what you love,
CEO – HerBusiness and Founder – HerBusiness Network
P.S. Content Sells Listener BONUS – Free Content Sells Master Course (value $697)
We’ve never done this before. But I’m so happy to share this NEW YEAR GIFT with you. One of our most popular courses is the Content Sells Master Course. A four-part course that shows you how to attract, convert and keep your ideal clients. And, we’re giving it to Content Sells listeners at NO Cost, right now. It’s normally $697. The program kicks off on 8 January and it’s on-demand so you can dive in at your own pace. PLUS, the course presenter, Michelle Falzon, and I will be supporting participants in an exclusive Facebook group – only during January.