Has the concept of writing a book crossed your mind? Or maybe you ALREADY have a book that’s either written and awaiting publication or that’s already been published.
If so, there are some fascinating and exciting NEW ways you can be using books to grow your brand, your profile and your profits.
In today’s episode, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat with book publishing and marketing expert, Linda Diggle of bookboffin.com, about the latest book publishing platforms, fundraising ideas and marketing strategies.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download – The Which Publishing Path is Right for You Checklist, which you can use to see how ready you are to publish and get a handy checklist for each step in the process.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why there’s no “correct way” to get your book published
- The place you need to start promoting your book
- How to use a free book giveaway
- What to know if you’re thinking about using crowdfunding to kick off your book dream
- Why thinking outside the square when it comes to the format of your book could get your more sales
- Why you want to think of your book as an asset
- How you can create a book even if you’re not a brilliant writer!
- The BIG decision you need to make FIRST
- The difference between a “release” and a “launch” (and why it matters)
- Why you need to think of Amazon more like Facebook than a Bookstore
- How to get your book found online by your ideal readers
Also mentioned in this episode:
- The Book Boffin
- Smith & Daughters
- Amazon KDP
- Foundr Lessons From The Greatest Entrepreneurs Today