A high-end retreat can be an excellent way to create a higher value product to offer to your customers (and they can be great fun and an awesome way to travel, too!).
But they DO take some special consideration when marketing a high-end retreat.
In this episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their experience successfully marketing the REACH Retreat in Hawaii and give you 7 of their top tips for marketing a high-end retreat.
Join Suzi and Michelle at the REACH Retreat!
Follow this link to get more information and to apply now: http://thereachretreat.com/
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you need to market a high-end retreat differently to your other programs
- The rapid and massive increase in people looking for more purpose-based travel experience
- What you can learn from the half-a-trillion-dollar a year “Wellness Market”
- Why you might be missing out on customers if you are still only offering traditional “classroom” learning experiences
- What a home brewing retreat in Boothbay Harbour, Maine, tells us about the retreat market (and why you need to take this seriously)
- How to use a Retreat as a “slack adjuster” in your business – adding a higher level of profitability to your existing marketing funnels
- How much lead time do you need to promote a high-end retreat?
- How to maintain scarcity and urgency even if you’re marketing your retreat over a long period of time
- How Michelle and Suzi used Facebook LIVE to generate $50,000 in Retreat sales in 5 days
- What to take into account when considering your Retreat Early Bird Pricing
- The “one email” approach to Retreat sales
- How to use your family and friends to help you sell your Retreat
- How a business consultant used Word of Mouth to fill his retreat to Africa
- Do you offer an application process or not?
- Why you want to be able to say “no” to some Retreat participants
- How to “piggyback” your Retreat marketing onto all your other marketing efforts
- And much more
Also mentioned in this episode:
- HerBusiness REACH Retreat
- Global Wellness Tourism Congress Report
- Homebrewers Retreat, Boothbay Harbour, Maine USA
- Women’s Fitness Adventures
- Style Liberation
- James Schramko Superfast Business
- Content Sells Episode 2: Your Ideal Client