Here at the Content Sells Podcast, we are big fans of Ryan Levesque and his ASK Method – which is a way for you to get super-clear about what various groups or segments of your market REALLY want and how to give it to them, using surveys, quizzes, and segmentation funnels.
Ryan’s been a guest on the show previously (check out that interview here).
Recently, Ryan ran a big public event called ASKLIVE! in Las Vegas where Suzi and Michelle both attended.
There were so many awesome takeaways… they were too good not to share!
So, in this episode, Suzi and Michelle share some of their top tips and takeaways from the ASKLIVE! event.
And as with every episode of Content Sells, there’s a special gift for you – a copy of Ryan’s book ASK: The Counterintuitive Online Method to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy…Create a Mass of Raving Fans…and Take Any Business to the Next Level – Go here to find out how you can get your copy.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Innovative ways to capture and tell your customer stories
- Why you want to interview speakers, guests and other contributors to your live events and how you can make the most of that content
- Ideas for running a competition at your live event (or online community) to boost engagement
- Why getting to the truth faster in your business is the key to growth
- Why you want to stop thinking big and start thinking small
- Tips for niching down
Also mentioned in this episode: