One of the big questions we often get asked is, “How many avatars do you need?”.
Many people aren’t sure – do I just stick with one? What if I serve multiple people? How many avatars is too many?
In this episode, hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, explore how you can think about your avatars and determine what is the right number to focus on in YOUR business.
Plus, included in this episode is a bonus download – 7 Essential Steps to Creating Your Ideal Client Avatar
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to find the “sweet spot” when it comes to knowing how many avatars to focus on
- Why so many people currently have “more avatars than they can count” and why that’s hurting their business
- Why you need to get clear on WHAT you are selling as well as WHO you’re selling to
- Why you need to think of your marketing like climbing a mountain
- The simple “one page” exercise that can give you total clarity on your avatars in no time
- How to tell if you need more than one avatar for any specific mountain
- The two choices you have when you have more than one avatar
- The approach Suzi Dafnis takes when she’s communicating with more than one avatar
- The role of segmentation and customisation in planning out your avatar strategy
- Why you want to start by focusing on one mountain and one avatar
- The case study showing how one of Michelle Falzon’s clients built a winning strategy around 4 very different avatars
- When one avatar is not enough
- Why if you try to speak to everyone you end up talking to no one
Also mentioned in this episode: