In Part 1 We covered the things you need to think about BEFORE you launch your first Online Challenge so you are set up for success right from the start.
And in today’s episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon, dig deeper into the strategies you can implement DURING your Online Challenge to get the best results.
FREE RESOURCE: Get your pre-challenge setup tips summarised in this handy Your First Online Challenge Cheat Sheet.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The most important thing you can do right after someone opts in for your Online Challenge
- How to get people interacting in you Challenge from Day 1
- How to format your welcome message to new people joining your challenge
- What sort of platform to use to deliver your content… Facebook or ???
- What kind of Facebook Group is best suited to the Challenge format (secret, closed or public)?
- How to know whether you shut your group down or leave it open at the end of your Challenge
- The importance of creating rituals and regular celebration (and some fun ideas that are easy to implement but deliver BIG results)
- The importance of creating peak moments in your challenge (and why you may need less than you think you do!)
- The difference between “Sequential” and “Repetition” based Challenges – and what that means for your content
- How to create your challenge exercises
- How often to communicate with the people participating in your challenge
- How to convert people into your paid next step at the end of your Challenge
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Your First Online Challenge Cheat Sheet
- Content Sells Episode 109 – How To Create Your First Online Challenge – Part 1
- Content Sells Episode 66 – Turning Content Into Sales With the Problem Solution Dance
- The Power of Moments Book by Chip and Dan Heath – https://heathbrothers.com/the-power-of-moments/