Creating an online challenge can be a great way to get new leads into your business and create fast results. Challenges can also help you encourage your existing customers to make progress and consume your current product or service.
Today your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their best tips and strategies for creating your very first online challenge.
Including why you would start one, who you want to target, how you decide on the duration and so much more…
FREE RESOURCE: Get all the tips summarised in this handy Your First Online Challenge Cheat Sheet.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- How to decide what duration to make your Online Challenge
- The one sure-fire way to tell if an Online Challenge is NOT right for you
- How to get NEW customers using an Online Challenge
- Why you might want to consider adding a Challenge to your existing product delivery or onboarding – especially if you sell online courses, coaching or other digital information or expertise.
- How to make the PROGRESS really visible for people taking the challenge (and why that matters)
- The ONE essential thing your Challenge must deliver to participants in order to be successful
- WHO your ideal client is for your Online Challenge
- How to name your Challenge
- The perfect traffic sources for your Challenge
- How a photographer is using a weekend Challenge to get new clients
- How a fitness consultant for women over 50 is using a Challenge to create buzz and more interest in her online programs
- Whether you can get by just using Facebook to run your Challenge or you need a different tech setup
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode:
- Your First Online Challenge Cheat Sheet
- Content Sells Episode 02 – Your Ideal Client
- Content Sells Episode 77 – Secrets to Creating Engaged Online Communities with Susan Garrett
- Whole Life Challenge
- Peta Gillian – Strong Healthy Women
- Chantelle Bell – 5 Day Detox
- Rachel Miller – Moolah Marketing
- Jamie Swanson – Photographer
- Sonia Ferlauto – ACS Debt Collection