What impact does your environment have on your creativity and productivity?
Disorganisation can prevent you from quickly laying your hands on the information you need in your business or life admin. What’s more, clutter creates frustration and slows you down.
Clutter can be either physical clutter or mental clutter – messy desk, too many unfinished projects in progress, and focusing on perfectionism when perfect isn’t necessary.
Outer order contributes to inner calm
In this HerBusiness podcast episode with Suzi Dafnis and Gretchen Rubin, you’ll discover how to create the right level of outer order to suit your business and your life.
“What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while.”
Hear about Gretchen’s game-changing daily habits that contribute to order.
Like the “One Minute Rule”:
Anything you can do in less than a minute, do it right away. Print out a letter and file it. Respond to an email with a quick one-paragraph reply.
This gets rid of a lot of the tiny tasks that are the scum on the surface of life. Deal with them as you go and you can create and maintain order, leaving room in your life for the things that make you happy.
Listen to this episode with Gretchen Rubin to discover:
- How outer order contributes to inner calm
- One of the worst uses of your precious time is unnecessary busy work
- How to let go of the clutter of unfinished projects, without guilt
- Use the “Ten Minute Closer” and the “One Minute Rule” to transform your productivity
- Why there’s no right way to create and maintain order
- How to free your mind (and your shelves) for what you truly value