WellSorted - Professional Organiser
My Connection Statement
Hi I’m Virginia Wells from WellSorted – Professional Organiser. I help overwhelmed women, mindfully declutter and organise their home, and keep it that way.
About Me - My Biography
I am a Professional Organiser located in the Canberra, Australia. Since 2013, I have loved to help people get their homes, offices and lives organised via my business, WellSorted. I studied a Bachelor of Science, Psychology and am a Member of The Institute of Professional Organisers (IOPO), the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD), and the (American) National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO). I enjoy helping people let go of their ‘stuff’ so they can live their life more harmoniously. I have created card decks to make decluttering easier for those that don’t have access to a Professional Organiser.
Helping women (and some men) identify what is important in their life when it comes to their stuff. I help them weave through the real reasons as to why they can’t let go of things. I help them grow the confidence to make decisions on their own when it comes to decluttering and organising. I teach my clients the skills they need to maintain their home and live mindfully with their stuff.
- Organising stuff. I do it for fun for myself as well as within my business. I’m not pinterest worthy, I just like things to have a home.
- My cat, he’s too cute. He’s either a ragdoll or a snowshoe. We don’t know as we got him from the RSPCA.
- Bellydancing. I dance with a local troupe for fun and we often perform at Floriade, the National Folk Festival and other events.
- Lazing about in nature, although I never seem to make time for myself and do this! It’s on my list to improve on.
- Helping out the Not for Profit – Project Uplift. I volunteer collecting new and used bras to send them overseas to those in need.
- Trying to live a sustainable life. I do a lot of recycling programs with the items I come across via my clients.
How I Can Help Other Members
- I believe I’m a good listener or sounding board, so can listen when someone needs to talk through an idea or similar
- I can talk all things organising and decluttering of course! Happy to provide information about time management and improving processes too
- I’m sure I can help in other ways too, however people in the network are likely to be more knowledgeable than I about a lot of these things!
Why I Became a HerBusiness Member
- I’m looking to connect with my tribe and find people that aren’t in my very local network. After five years in business, I feel like I’m around the same people all the time and would like to expand my horizons. I think this group will provide inspiration and lots of great tips to help market my new products. (I’ve always been a bricks and mortar business, so a product is so foreign to me!)