Team For The Soul™, Coaching, Consulting & Spiritual Care
Health & Wellbeing
My Connection Statement
At Team For The Soul™ we help compassionate professionals and caregivers to regenerate daily, complete grief and transform toward higher potential through The Renewal In Action™ six week digital course, workshops, online groups and 1 on 1 life coaching and spiritual care.
About Me - My Biography
Hi, I am Ioana Popa, MD, BCC and I bring a unique blend of psychology, science, life coaching, education and spiritual care.
I am the co-founder of the Team For The Soul™ that supports compassionate leaders, healers, educators, entrepreneurs and caregivers on their life journey to achieve their highest potential while doing what they love toward the betterment of humanity.
Although I am originally trained as a physician, I am also a life and leadership coach, a spiritual care provider, educator, workshop presenter, speaker and program developer. All these are supported by 3 decades of devoted study, training and experience in different disciplines.
As a life coach, I walk alongside my clients to bring them steadfast hope that change is possible, no matter how difficult.
As a program developer, I recently launched an online digital course: The Renewal In Action™. This course is a unique transformative and practical program designed from the inside-out to help prevent burnout, connect with core values, integrate mind, body, heart and soul, and create a foundational daily renewal blueprint to be used for years to come.
On a personal level, I am a proud mother of 27- and 25-year-old daughters and 10- and 8-year-old stepchildren. Together with my husband, Sebastien Falardeau, a chaplain and life coach, we share the vision of helping people grow along their life’s journey!
● National Board Certified Life Coach (BCC)
● Certified Internal Family Systems Practitioner
● Certified Psychosynthesis Life Coach
● Certified Elite Coach
● Advanced Grief RecoveryⓇ Specialist
● Trained In Intimacy From Inside Out Couples Work (basic and advanced level)
● Trained In Chaplaincy & Spiritual Care (2 CPE Units — Clinical Pastoral Care)
● Completing a Master In Theological Studies
● MD – Physician Psychiatrist
● Helping people grow along their life’s journey as they generously give and impact the world
● Bridging various perspectives from science, psychology, spirituality and ancient Christian faith
● Creating a compassionate and nurturing space or relationship in which every person feels heard, seen and understood
● Sharing my life work and learnings so people can enrich their own gifts and achieve their highest potential
● My family and friends!
● Self care or “renewal routines” – at the body, mind, heart, and soul level
● Spending time with my family and friends
● Meeting new people
● Walking in nature
● Drinking tea
● Listening to music
● Living a contemplative life!
How I Can Help Other Members
I’d be more than happy to help you as HerBusiness member to find your own Daily Renewal Rhythm and Blueprint – so that you can sustainably do more of what you love—your work, your passion and vocation—without the risk of burning out.
I value learning and growing as a community—I am willing to collaborate and provide support or feedback to you so we can all progress together towards the achievement of our business goals!
Why I Became a HerBusiness Member
I love this community, the abundance of resources and the support given and received!
My Member to Member Offer(s)
I’d like to offer all HerBusiness members
● 50% discount from my The Renewal In Action(TRIA) digital program
CLICK HERE FOR THE COURSE https://teamforthesoul.com/the-renewal-in-action/
USE COUPON: 50HERBUSINESS for the 50% discount!
● Free workshops about self-care, daily regeneration, and more!