2017 Hall of Fame Inductee
Eat Fit Food
What began in Bianca Monley’s tiny Bondi kitchen has now made its way to celebrity dinner tables around Australia. Bianca, the mastermind behind the hugely successful Eat Fit Food, is a woman dedicated to creating food exactly the way “mother nature intended”. Originally hailing from Wanaka, New Zealand, the mother of three started her company in 2002 with the aim of educating people about eating healthier and more wholesome food.
Seeing an abundance of too-busy schedules and unhealthy diets opened Bianca’s eyes to a gap in the market. Consequently, she pursued her own different path and created Eat Fit Food.
Today, Eat Fit Food has made its way into the routine diet of celebrities like Hugh Jackman, Rachel Finch, Miranda Kerr and more. Its enviable clientele is owing to Bianca’s dedication to home-delivered healthy food. The meals are prepared in the Sydney kitchen made from fresh ingredients grown at the Eat Fit Food farm in Berrima, NSW.
For Bianca, the secret to getting ahead of competition was to stay away from trends and instead pursue her own passion. In the age of fast food, binge eating and fad diets, she believed in chasing her vision of educating people to eat a variety of healthy whole foods.
“Be a leader in your field and have credibility behind everything you do.”
Despite the huge popularity of her business and its acknowledgment amongst the rich and famous, Bianca considers her partnership with charitable organisation Pink Hope to be her greatest accomplishment to date. Bianca lost both her parents to cancer at an early age; and today, through the partnership, she provides patients undergoing pre- and post-cancer treatment with complimentary monthly meals to help them through their journey to recovery.
Having already achieved tremendous success, Bianca is now moving towards coaching people about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
Strategies for Success
- Never give up. No matter how hard it becomes stay positive, you will not only get through it but come out a stronger, more knowledgeable person on the other side.
- Work out your long-term goals, both personal and professional. Write them down. They need to have a synergy so every minute of every day you are working towards one big goal.
- Make a business plan and know what you are up for from the start. Always overestimate expenses and underestimate revenues. Run this by someone in the know who can pick up on things you may have missed.
- Choose a mentor or get a business coach. Someone you admire and look up to who can also become a sounding board for hurdles along the way. There are plenty of business owners who would love to help you.
- Get cash flowing as soon as possible. Cash flow is the lifeline of your business. Grow organically as much as the cash flow allows.