Most business owners are intentional about what they do in their business.
But WHEN they do things?
More often than not, the timing of significant activities gets left to chance or availability.
What if the timing of an activity, either the time of day or day of the year, made the difference between success and failure?
Daniel Pink, author of When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing has researched the effect of timing within dozens of scientific fields and applied the findings to business.
In this podcast episode you’ll learn about the science of timing, and how to choose the right timing for your next important activity.
“We go crazy over who’s going to be at a meeting, and what we’re going to do. When it comes to when we do it, we think it doesn’t matter. It matters. It matters a lot.”
Daniel Pink’s research found that being intentional about the timing of activities drastically improves outcomes in your business: the productivity of internal meetings, the effectiveness of marketing promotions, and how a customer feels after a sale.
A few small tweaks to the timing of your activities could be a game changer for your business.
And the best part is: it doesn’t have to cost you a cent.
Listen to discover:
- The PERFECT TIME for YOU to make better decisions, ask better questions and be MORE creative
- When to schedule your IMPORTANT work so that it takes advantage of universal principles of timing
- The best time to START your new project or business
- What your doing with your time that reduces your PRODUCTIVITY and your creativity
- How to keep yourself and your team ENGAGED AND MOTIVATED, even when you’re
- working on long-term projects
- The powerful thing you can do at the END of a sales transaction to have your customers give you ‘FIVE-STAR’ REVIEWS
- What time of day to hold your most important meetings (and what types of meetings work BEST in the late afternoon)
BONUS: Business Growth Audit
FREE report shows you exactly how you rate across the 8 Business Growth Zones which makes it really clear what to focus on next to get more traction, get more results and go from solopreneur to growing and scaling a businsess. Get yours now at herbusinessgrowthaudit.com.