Today on the show we have a special guest.
And we cover a topic that is near and dear to our hearts at HerBusiness — busines relationships.
Joe Polish is the author What’s In It for Them? 9 Genius Networking Principles to Get What You Want by Helping Others Get What They Want.
In this podcast episode, Joe shares insights and strategies that have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve remarkable success and invaluable lessons on building authentic relationships that drive business success.
He also shares how leaders can enrol others in their mission.
Listen to This Episode to Discover:
- How to create VALUE in advance and win customers’ trust and loyalty.
- The key to balancing work and personal WELL-BEING for long-term success.
- The role of ENTHUSIASM in ethical marketing and how it can propel your business forward.
- Mastering the art of COMMUNICATION to strengthen relationships and set the stage for future success.
- Why WORK ADDICTION, or workaholism, is a common struggle among HIGHLY DRIVEN entrepreneurs and what to do about it
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Your Copy of Joe Polish’s New Book
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THEM?
9 Genius Networking Principles to Get What You Want By Helping Others Get What They Want.
About Joe Polish
Joe Polish is the author of the new book “What’s In It For Them? — 9 Genius Networking Principles to Get What You Want by Helping Others Get What They Want”. Joe is the founder of Genius Network®, one of the highest-level groups in the world for entrepreneurs and home to some of the most successful business owners today.