The HerBusiness Podcast has reached 500,000 downloads! Thank YOU for being one of our wonderful listeners.
What’s holding you back from growing your business and making more profit?
What’s stopping YOU from reaching more people and building your profile and reaching those long-held business goals?
Perhaps it’s not that you don’t have the skills or the right people in your network.
For some of us, the issue is feeling like you don’t deserve to dream big. Or, maybe you know exactly where you’d like to take your business, but you’re not sure how to get there.
Often these feelings can lead you to believe that if you push harder, you’ll achieve more. But working harder might be working against you.
In this episode of the HerBusiness podcast, my special guest, Gabrielle Bernstein, explains how doing less can help you attract more of what you want into your business and your life. And, how you can do that by becoming what she calls, a super attractor.
Stop pushing harder and thrive in your business
You’ll hear how feeling good, regardless of the situation, is the first step to unblocking the goals for your business.
And why, as a business owner, one of the best things you can do is have fun.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- How releasing fear helps you attract more of what you desire
- Gabby’s four-step process to getting the most out of your business, without working harder
- Why the key to success is to stop relying on your strength
- How the three-step “Choose Again Method” will change your life
- The role appreciation plays in moving you towards your business goals
Get your copy of Gabby’s book Super Attractor
Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
Here are some popular recent episodes:
- Sharpening Your Voice
- Trusting Yourself More
- Nothing Compares 2 U
- It’s Time to Make New Plans
- Do the Best You Can With What You’ve Got
Subscribe to the HerBusiness Podcast for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Follow the HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
Buy the Book