Growing a business, or achieving any goal, starts with how you think, how big a vision you can hold and how long you can hold that vision while taking the necessary steps to realise it.
In this episode, we’re thrilled to bring you an exclusive interview with Julia Watts of Sample Room, a successful entrepreneur who has grown her business to a seven-figure level.
Julia shares her journey, her challenges, and her strategies for success, focusing on three crucial themes – thinking BIG, project management and understanding your customer.
“Setting clear goals, systemising operations, and thinking big are the pillars of business growth. But remember, you are the golden goose of your business. Look after yourself, because if you stop, the whole business stops.” – Julia Watts
Listen to Discover:
- The importance of project management and planning in business growth.
- How understanding your target customer and finding a niche can lead to more successful and cohesive branding.
- The value of setting clear goals and systemising operations for business success.
- The significance of self-care and personal time in maintaining your role in the business.
- The impact of treating yourself as the ‘golden goose’ in your business.
- How to approach and overcome challenges that pop up as your business grows.
Mentioned in This Episode: