Pivot is definitely a word that’s been REALLY overused in recent months, considering how many businesses have had to change direction and reinvent themselves due to Covid-10 and the various restrictions in place.
One area where those restrictions have been well and truly felt is in live gatherings. With many businesses having to rethink and reinvent the way they approach live events.
In this episode your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their top tips for pivoting from a Live Event to a Virtual Event (based on their experience shifting SEVERAL live events to virtual events in recent weeks AND their more than three decades combined experience producing virtual events.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The “surprising reason” why you DO want to consider a Virtual Event as an alternative to cancelling or postponing your Live Event.
- What Michelle learned helping to pivot a large US-based event to Virtual in just 3 weeks!
- Do the same things work at a Virtual Event as at a Live Event? Suzi and Michelle weigh in with their point of view.
- Why you want to think about sending SWAG to your participants (and the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of event goodies).
- The contents of the gift box Michelle and Suzi sent their Masterminders when they had to pivot their 2-day Live Event to a Virtual Program
- Top tips for encouraging the behaviours you want to see at your Live Event right from the first moments
- Zoom and other tech tips
- How long can people REALLY pay attention at a Virtual Event? The answer may surprise you!
- The one thing you need to do at regular intervals to keep people tuned in (and it’s got NOTHING to do with your Content!)
- Tips for making the most of the virtual environment (including some ideas you can ONLY do virtually that your participants will LOVE)
- How to make sure your event runs smoothly and on time!
- And much more.