In this episode of the HerBusiness podcast we look Jane Cay’s inspiring entrepreneurial journey. Jane is the founder and CEO of birdsnest, an online fashion store that was vote No.1 in this year’s Online Retailer of the Year awards.
Jane is a successful entrepreneur who has built a multi-million dollar business from a small country town, now employing more than 150 staff.
In this interview, Jane shares her experiences, from the challenges of letting go and building trust in her team, to the evolution of her role as her business grew.
Listen to Hear Jane Share:
- Insights on the importance of adaptability and how Jane’s business was able to pivot quickly during challenging times.
- The role of mindset in business success and how it evolves as the business grows.
- The shift from being a traditional retailer to manufacturing their own labels, which allowed them to have a more inclusive size range, exclusive styles, more control over their inventory and more profitability.
- Jane’s experiences on building trust in her team and the challenges of letting go.
- The potential of the online market and how it has opened up enormous opportunities for her business — and can for you too.
Enjoy these valuable insights from Jane Cay’s experiences and better understand about the importance of adaptability, building trust in your team, recognising the potential of the online market and investing your yourself – your skills AND your mindset.
Mentioned in This Episode: