Bonnie Christine is a surface pattern designer who’s built a successful, profitable business in a small niche. She’s passionate about helping creatives achieve their dreams and has helped tens of thousands of people through her programs.
In this episode of the HerBusiness podcast, Bonnie shares her secrets to success in a small niche. She talks about developing a success mindset, believing in your talent and business, setting achievable goals, taking risks, investing in tools, and leveraging the talents of others to reach new heights.
Bonnie’s business has grown from $19,000 to multiple seven figures per year and she encourages listeners to use her 17 secrets to success or business breakthroughs in their own lives or businesses.
One key point she makes is that doing inexpensive work for too long can trap a business in inefficiency. Bonnie emphasises that success doesn’t come from hacks or tech tricks but from creating the right mindset and prioritising what you do in your business.
“The longer you do the inexpensive work, the longer your business will be trapped in inefficiency.”
Listen to Hear:
- Why the words “there’s room for you” totally changed Bonnie’s sense of abundance and the possibilities for her business.
- How doing just one thing a day, every day, took her from average results to sky-rocketing results.
- The best thing you can do right now if you’re stuck or ‘spinning in circles’.
- How discomfort is essential to getting to do the work you are called to do.
- Why you need to find and change whatever is creating a bottleneck in your business
- And a whole lot more.
When Bonnie gave this presentation at HerBusiness LIVE, here are what to of our members said:
Mentioned in This Episode: