Welcome to this episode of our podcast where we delve into the inspiring journey of Chantel Gilbert, a successful entrepreneur who, along with her husband Josh, started their business right after their honeymoon, from Chantel’s childhood bedroom.
Today, they’re on a mission to reach $10 million in revenue.
In this episode, Chantel shares her insights on steering her own ship, seizing opportunities, and the joy of constantly improving.
“I was waiting for someone to give me permission to do more and I shouldn’t have been.”
Listen to This Episode to Discover:
- How Chantel Gilbert navigates her business journey with a strategic and visionary mindset
- The importance of taking opportunities when they come and making your own rules.
- The joy of problem-solving and constantly moving forward to make things better.
- Insights into Chantel’s “zone of genius”.
- The decision to join a Mastermind group during a significant life change and the value of asking for help to get where you wan to go, faster.
- How small changes or insights can have a snowball effect on your business.
From embracing a strategic and visionary mindset to seizing opportunities and asking for help when needed, Chantel’s insights offer valuable lessons for any entrepreneur.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to scale your business, this episode provides practical tips and inspiration to help you on your journey.
Tune in to discover how you can steer your own ship and create a business that brings you joy.
Mentioned in This Episode: