Click here to download this episode.
Standing up and speaking aloud in public evokes snaking knees and stuttering tongues in more than a few women. But, in times of business, these skills could make or break new opportunities. Revolutionary public speaking coach, Blossom Benedict, offers expert advice on mastering the art of speaking in public.
In this new interview, Blossom talks about overcoming fears and finding a public speaking voice that is unique to you.
Listen to this herBusiness interview with Blossom Benedict to learn:
- How to establish the best mindset before a presentation or speech
- How your point of view affects your reality (and the effects of being negative)
- The importance of keeping your audience interested in what you are saying
- Learn how to laugh at yourself and have fun
- Ways to lower your barriers and be vulnerable in order to make a connection with your audience
- How to observe audience “energy”