The Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
In our content-driven world, every one of us is, in fact, a writer. If you have a web site, you are a publisher. If you are on social media, you are in marketing. And that means that we are all relying on our words to carry our marketing messages. We are all writers. And yet, despite the wealth of different media available to communicate with customers, businesses have become reliant on generic and often boring prose.
Ann Handley believes that written text is the glue that holds the company message together, and good writing is an under-utilised tool that can differentiate businesses from their competitors and can ultimately drive sales. This book will teach you:
- Practical dos and don’ts of good writing
- How to differentiate your voice from your competitors
- How to write the kind of content readers really want
- How to ‘tell true stories well’ rather than just ‘storytelling’
- How to avoid condescending language
- How to write content that drives sales
This well-written book will help you create ridiculously good content that allows your business to stand out from the crowd.