Learn how John Gallagher, co-founder of LearningHerbs.com and Herbmentor.com, grew a massive email list, attracted thousands of people to his membership site and successfully sold thousands of products online over the past 13 years, providing education on herbs and herbal remedies.
In today’s episode, your hosts, Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon chat to John about his “low frills” process for staying connected to his content and his audience that has seen his business grow from strength to strength for more than a decade.
Included in this episode is a BONUS Download – The Apothecary Checklist which is an example of the kind of lead magnet John uses to grow his list (it’s a sneak peek at his newest, soon-to-be-released lead magnet, so you can see how creating compelling content doesn’t have to be complex or “fancy”).
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you want to keep improving the content you’ve already created
- The perils of “ditching” content
- How to plan for your content turning into your paid product
- What you need to think about to go from “free” content to “paid” content
- Why you want to be like Bruce Springsteen when it comes to your best content
- The strategy John used to launch his book to instant success
- Why your imperfections are one of your greatest assets (and why trying to be “perfect” is costing you sales)
- The importance of really “feeling it” with your content (and avoiding sending content for content’s sake)
- How to combine Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula into your content strategy
- The key to creating raving fans and long term customers with your content
Also mentioned in this episode: