Online presentation platforms are AWESOME (think Zoom Calls, Facebook LIVEs, Webinars). It’s an ideal way to reach a lot of people in a really powerful, easy way to deliver trainings, create connection, sell stuff and get people using your product… BUT…
One of the BIG problems we see is that even though there are LOTS of opportunities to create a dynamic back and forth between you and your audience – most people really end up offering a decidedly ONE way conversation in their online presentations… where they are essentially talking AT their audience.
In this episode your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their top 5 tips for encouraging comments and interaction during a live training.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- When you DO want to talk in a “one-way” conversation and why most of the time you need more “two-way” communication.
- How starting small with some really easy “training wheels” interactions can make a BIG difference to your results
- How to structure your questions so people actually answer them (instead of leaving you “tap dancing” to silence!)
- Why it’s SO crucial to acknowledge the early commenters (and how to do it so you create a flood of EXTRA comments and interactions)
- What you can do to get interaction that makes your audience feel comfortable
- The power of non-verbal feedback and how to get it
- How you are currently sabotaging the level of interaction you are getting on your live online presentations and the counterintuitive, slightly scary thing you need to do change it immediately (it’s only scary once and then it’s FUN!)
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: