Ever get stuck part way through a content project? Sometimes find it difficult to even get started with a new piece of content? Always having to come up with new ideas and finding that a challenge? Take it from us… we’ve seen just about every content block, obstacle and unreasonable deadline there is… and we’ve developed some hacks that help us work better, faster and break through procrastination and other blocks.
Today your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon share their top personal hacks for creating compelling content…
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Why you might want to consider sharing your content project with others (and specifically WHEN to do that)
- How to find that “easy first step” even when you feel completely blocked or thoroughly daunted by your content project
- What role self-awareness plays in our ability to get unstuck
- Why it’s OK to have a big “whine” about your project (and in fact, it can probably HELP you make progress!)
- Why simply changing your environment can change your attitude to your project
- The benefits of “staring out the window” and why every content project needs time to “percolate” – even the small ones!
- How trying to filter and audit our ideas is likely blocking our creativity (and what to do instead)
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: