Today your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon talk with Amazon marketing expert and multi-million dollar Amazon seller, Dylan Frost about how different types of businesses (large and small, service-based and product-based) can find new customers on Amazon.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- Some of the WEIRDEST things people have ever bought on Amazon
- Dylan’s TOP 3 Content Strategies for succeeding on Amazon
- How Amazon strategies can map over to other parts of your business
- How relevant is having an email list when you have a ready-made audience of customers on Amazon?
- Even though the focus is mostly on physical products, there ARE big opportunities for service providers on Amazon
- How to get started if you want to be a seller on Amazon
- The art of “bootstrapping” and how Dylan used this strategy to grow a $22 million business selling on Amazon
- How and why you want to avoid talking about features over benefits (and Dylan’s top tips for avoiding “technobabble”)
- Why Amazon is the world’s largest billboard (and how you can use that to your advantage)
- How to use Amazon as your “reverse showroom”
- How to get sales from Amazon even if your customers don’t buy on that platform (this could be one of the most effective and unheard-of ways you can use Amazon)
- And much more.
Also mentioned in this episode: